Struggling with OCD. Taking lanozep. How to overcome this problem. Any effect in planning pregnancy?

Hello doctor, my concern is towards my husband. My husband is struggling with OCD and past few days he is taking LANOZEP on a daily basis. Lanozep gets him sleep and also he starts using abusive language, looses his power to stay calm and listen to me. I need to take him out of this at any cost. please suggest. And also we are planning for our second baby, is there any side effect Lanozep on this .
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013