Struggling to get pregnant. Having regular periods, HSG normal. Husband count good, no endocrinol abnormalities. Cause?

Hai Dr,i was married on last may 8th2011.And for the first 4 months we were in family planning .But now we are struggling to get pregnant.My periods are regular.through USG ovulation has also occured.ON MAY 2012 i did HSG also and it was normal.My hus count is also good and we both dont have any endocrinal abnormalities.Now iam hoping to get pregnant this month also.Doctor what may be the possible cause of not getting pregnant.This month(july) i took 3 doses of Inj.Foliculin.I beg u to answer for my questions please
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012