Struggling every month with PMS symptoms, had miscarriage and now have bloating, gas,PCOS. What to do ?

Hi, I m a 24 year old female who is struggling every month with my PMS symptoms. It used to just be intense cramps that would cause me a lot of pain and tender, enlarged breasts. I had a missed miscarriage in June which lead to a D&C and since the pregnancy I now get to suffer through bloating , painful gas and constipation and diahorea. I ve been tested for poly cystic overies and nothing has been found. Now I don t know what to do. It effecting my way of life for a 10 day period each month!
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012