Struggle to sleep at night. Hear natural house sounds and loads of negative thoughts run through my head. Do i have hypnophobia, or maybe something else. And if so, what could i do next?

I struggle to get to sleep at night, as i hate the idea of closing my eyes and being scared to open them again, as i wouldnt be able to defend myself. I hear natural house sounds and instantly think its something bad or scary, and loads of negative thoughts run through my head. I get anxiety and get all hot and sweaty all over, and can phsically feel my heart beating. Im sometimes up till all hours. Ive had a few bad dreams 1 about my dad dying. And the second about my mum dying. Im in school still, and im stressed out with all exams. I also get bad anxiety through out the day. Do i have hypnophobia, or maybe something else. And if so, what could i do next?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013