Struck by lightning, seizures, muscle pain, hissing sound from head, painful. Why is this happening?

Hi..I writing in concern to my 17 year old brother..A few years back he was hit by lightening that came in through a receptacle in his bedroom..He was always a healthy kid but As time went by, things started to change with him from grades in school droping(keep in mind him and his brother have been straight A students since they started school), to headaches , bone and muscle pain, memory loss , 2 seizures , stareing off spells, and list goes on.. he was admitted to University of Charleson, SC a few months back bc a test had showed spots or shadows on his lungs(he does have ashma) and they were concerned about tuburculosis, and he was quaranteed for a day or so waiting on test results which came back negative..He has lost a lot of weight maybe 15 or so pounds and claims hes starting to forget things more, and also says that hes gained knowledge like learning how to play the guitar and that sort of thing isnt something hes ever been good at until the other day he could play fine then all of a sudden he just looses all ability to play just like he forgot or never even knew how..After his evening tutoring in math(bc his pediatrician put him on homebound sometime late last year) all of a sudden we( yes we, I and him also could hear this) heard this hissing(kinda of like a snake or bacon frying)sound coming from what he said was his head, it lasted for a few seconds then went away, a few minutes later he grabs the back of his neck and is in terrible pain.. All these symptoms are freaking my 17 year old brother out really bad and the doctors cant seem to find anything wrong with him.. There have been dozens of tests run, no results from them like a MRI of the brain, colonoscopy, blood tests, gatrologist run light down into stomach, theres to many to count much less remember.. I am very concerned about him and there just arent any answers coming about from anything..Why are all of these things happening to him?? Is it from the lightening strike or coming from something else?? He is currently on meds for seizures, stomach and ashma inhaler..I think he takes meds 7 times a day.. Please can somebody help my brother find out whats wrong so he can live a normal life like any other 17 year old does...
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012