Strong vaginal odour, excessive white discharge, no itching or pain, not pregnant. STD symptoms?

I get a strong smelling odor starting about 18 hours after I shower, i shower every day. The odor is so strong that it goes through my clothes. I also have excess discharge that is white. I am not pregnant and haven t had sex in close to a month and have no stds. I also have no itching or pain. This has been going on for a month or so now but i have been to embarrassed to go to my doctor. what could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013