Strong urine, muscle pain around abdomen, flatulence, appetite loss, faint while hungry, stiffness in leg on waking. Cause?

Hi, I have these symptoms; My left foot when I wake up is very stiff and sore. After walking on and using it allay it is still sore and hurts to walk. No known injury to foot. I have dark brown urine which smells very strong. I have what seems like muscle aches around my abdomen . I have always been more than regular using the toilet but don t urinate that often and I pass wind an awful lot of late. I drink a lot of water and sports drinks in case it s dehydration . I have lost my appetite some what and eat lunch and dinner in normal times but of late just lunch. When hungry I sometime feel faint until I get food in me. I have doctor appointment tomorrow!
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012