Strong urge to urinate large amount, diagnosed with Phimosis. Any relation ?

I am a 48 YOM with an extensive medical history. Recently I have developed a situation that I would like an opinion about what should I do next. I believe that I will need to speak to a Urologist . As I said, I have recently developed an issue when I go to the restroom to urinate. I have the urge to go. Sometimes this is a very strong urge or a burning urge or were I feel that I have to go a large amount. Then when I go to bathroom. I only have a small amount come out. Or at least no were the amount that I feel should have came out.. The only solution to resolve this issue is that I sit on the toilet and use a pitcher and then I am able to empty my bladder completely. Or at least I believe it is completely empty. I am also waking up 3-4 times in the night to go to restroom with the same type of symptoms and using the same system to finish the process if you will. Now the only other condition that might be of interest on connected to this, is I was diagnoised with: Phimosis Up until recently there has been no other issues with me urinating or having any other issues in this area. Thank you for your help in this matter. AAAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013