Strong urge to pass urine, sensation persists in urethra, pain on controlling, prescribed Alfoo. BPH?

I have been having small problem , I have strong continuous urge to pass urine , once I do so the sensation in URETHA continue to persist and if i try to control pain occurs. I have shown to a doctor He has suggested me to take ALFOO 10 Mg for 7 days. My father has recently been treated for BPH, My question is How long should I take ALfoo? will it have a long term effect? Have I become a BPH patient My self
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012