Strong twitching in the pelvic area. Negative UTI test. Pain in the abdomen, frequent urination, severe right side pain. What can this pain be?

Hello. Three days ago, while sitting, I started to feel a strong twitchy feeling in my right pelvic area. It happened very quickly and only once in a while. I noticed it would happen mostly when I was sitting. It had gone on for about a day, so I went to the hospital. They did a pee test for a UTI and it came back negative. I also know I am not pregnant . The twitching stopped today, but now I am having a small amount of pain in that area as well as above it in my abdomen . It has also caused me to have to pee frequently, but that became better over time. Tonight as I laid down, I noticed the pain on my right side and it is keeping me awake worrying about it. Do you know what could cause this or what it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012