Strong tingling in right arm, moving to left arm, heaviness, short episode. Causes?

Hi, Two days ago I experienced a very strong tingling in my right arm . Today I felt the same tingling that moved up the right arm and traveled across my shoulders an then down my left arm. The tingling disappeared and then there was a sudden feeling of heaviness in both arms. The hole incident lasted about a minute. What can be causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Tell me is it often ? R u working ?nature of work ? Take neurobion forte od after ur regular meal once daily for month .this problem related to nerves .observe ur tingling ?is it often after ur work .