Strong smelling urine, fever, fast heart beat. Clear and stringy discharge. Advice?

HI, it started with a strong smelling urine , a day later high fever and fast heart beat, a day later i then had a lot of blood in my urine which has passed, a day later clear stringy discharge which is present in my urine. I have had general back ache nothing severe. no burning or irritation but a funny feeling for days when i urinate. I am cutting for a bodybuilding competition and been under a lot of stress lately. I have severely cuts carbs increased exercise and started some new fat burners tablets the same time as this all started. After a couple of days of being consistent the temperature and fast heart beat seem to come and go now throughout day. i went to the A&E they did urine and blood tests which cam back normal, but im not sure what they checked for or the standard checks, he told me to check in with my doctors next week. that was yesterday, today i have the stringy mucas. Please advise what the normal urine and blood tests were most likely for and what the possible diagnosis outcomes could be.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012