Strong smelling and dark urine, white chunky discharge post taking medicines for white mucus bacteria around ovaries. Signs of cancer?

last year i went to the health department to get tested for any diseases... lucky i dont have any but the doctor said that i had white mucas bacteria around my ovaries. he gave me for very strong pills to take and said they would help but the first three i puked up. so he sent me home with four more pills.. my mom crushed them up and put them in pudding... i didnt eat it... but now my urine smells like perm solution and is like a golden brown color... and i have a white chuncky discharge ... i am very concerned.... i trerid to get answers from another health department they told me they couldnt help because it is cancer related... om scared...
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012