Strong smell of oil felt, eyes turned red, burning, nausea, breathing problem. How to cure?

Hi I went to a restaurant and it smelt of hot oil instantly as I walked in. It was so strong I felt over powered and had to go outside after about 15 minutes. My eyes got all red and have been burning ever since... what can I do to calm this down. Feeling nautilus. One of the staff members behind the counter was crying as her eyes were burning so bad and were really red. The owner didn t care at all! I also have problems breathing .
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013