Strong smell between thigh and scrotum, with secretion which keeps the place moist. Suggest

Hello

I have a problem which is bothering me... Between my thigh and scrotum there is a strong smell that resides there and even when i come out of the shower there is a little smell there when i wipe my towel to clean that area. Within 30 minutes the strong smell comes back and it seems there is always a secretion which keeps the place moist and gross. It didn't use to be as bad as it was but it just keeps getting worse that i can smell it through my underwear when i just go to urinate. Is it an infection because i know i clean there well? thank you
Asked On : Sun, 14 Jul 2013