Strong random heart beats, tiredness, restlessness. What could be this?

Hi, I'm 33 years old. I know it is normal for people to every once in a long while to feel a strong heart beat. However, I have been feeling a strong heart beat more and more frequent these days. I usually feel random strong heart beats during the night before I go to bed, and sometimes when I wake up. And for rest of the day everything seems normal. The past couple days I feel a bit tired and a bit restless when the strong heart beats occurs, but goes away after about 10 to 15 minutes. I also know not all heart attacks have visible symptoms, but my research indicates people with either diabetes or hypoglycemia can also exhibit strong or irregular heart beats. I will definitely be going to an urgent care center tomorrow, (I don't have a primary doctor as I haven't seen one since high school.), my question is what kind of tests do I need to request the health center to run? EKGs? MRI? Do we have real time MRI in hospitals yet?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013