Strong pulse in thigh next to vagina with discharge, palpitations in neck and heart, tummy pain. What's going on ?

To he/she i am AAAAA and i am 13 years old i have been experiencing some symptoms for some time now.... strong pulse in thigh next to my vagina strong pulse in neck palpitations in heart shooting pains in lower tummy, mostly when i wee lots of vaginal discharge late period lower tummy feels fatter knees keep clicking headaches nausea pain inside vagina small red lumps on vagina weight gain change in eating habits constipation and also need to wee a lot what is going on please help me .................
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012