Strong pulsation behind head, dizziness, cannot concentrate. What could be wrong?

Hi, I am 30 years old, 65kg and 170cm height. I am physically fit so far until few months ago. I have been suffering from strong pulsanating behind my head. I felt dizzy and can t concentrate in doing my work which require most of the time in front of computer. The pulsanating is strong even when i sit or sleep. it normally last few days and will go away..but i have been suffering from this more than a week now. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012