Strong metallic taste in mouth, several loose stools, painful urination , kidneys still hurt, abdomen cramping. Cure?

I woke up yesterday morning with a very strong metallic taste in my mouth, it was so gross I wanted to throw up, Felt very nausted, but never threw up. On no mediciations. Only over the counter med is a multi vitamin. Had real bad pain on my right lower abdomen , if I had my appendix I would have rushed to the hospital it hurt so bad. Plus my kidneys hurt the worst they had in a long time. I have had countless urinary tract infections and know that pain well. The metallic taste lasted all day. Drink lots of orange juice throughout the day to help rid of it. Pain lasted throughout the day. Woke up today, metallic taste, very fate, almost gone. Have had several loose stools , painful urination , kidneys still hurt, abdomen cramping on and off; now my chest in hurting, sharp pain behind my left breast , radiating along nearby ribs. Have not taken anything for the pain and would like to know what this is.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013