Strong heartbeat. History of heart attack. Prescribed Lisinopril. What should I do?

I am taking linosopril along with coreg and corderone and I have a defibrillator. I had a heart attack in 2005. The problem is that for the past 2 weeks I wake up every 2 hours and feel this pounding right through my head. This occurs right after I awake. I had been on Diovan . It was changed to Lisonopril 10mg. The cardiac doctor doen t feel it s the Lisonopril and he had me double up on the coreg from 6.25mg to 12.5 mg 2x a day.I had my defibrillator tested and it was ok but these episodes keep reoccurring. I don t know what to do. I have a feeling it s the Lisonopril and I was going to call the cardiologist to see if I could go back to the Diovan. The whole thing is driving me crazy as my nights are a horror story. What do you tink I should do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012