Strong fish smell from anus, pain and tightness in bowels, groin, vagina and back pain. CAT scan clear. Help?

had quite a lot of my bowel remved in march due to what was thought to be divrticulitis getting infected.months on and i am still having the same problem. know one seems to know what this is. i have strong fish smell that comes from the back passage. pain and tightness in left hand side of bowel . pain in the groin ,left lip of vagina , back pain , pain in cheeks of bottom and leg . feel sick and really unwell . cat scan was clear. please help . louise
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012