Strong bouts of coughing that produces with grayish green phlegm, pressure in chest, using Permethrin. Any infection ?

I have had strong bouts of coughing that produces with it grayish green phlem with tiny dark specs in it. I feel pressure on my chest and feeling tired from coughing so hard. I was using a permethrin medication and left it on too long (24hours) and smoked while home doing that. Could I have given myself a serious infection? After I went to the Er twice for itching and given medication for parasites, the dermatologist found no signs of scabies infestation so I treated myself with some formaldyhide concoction and sprayed my house with permethrin spray, etc for no reason. I have also been a smoker on and off (mostly on) for 17 years or so. Lately from stress I have bought packs and smoked them, but haven t smoked in 5 days and usually don t smoke unless I m very depressed (such as lately). Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013