Strong, bleach like smell in urine. On birth control, diagnosed for HPV. Possible causes ?

i am experincing a strong, bleach like smell in my urine for about a year and a half now. I have no symptoms of a UTI although that is what my gyn keeps treating me for. I am on birth control and wondering if birth control can cause this? I was also diagnosed with hpv , but with no warts or other symptoms. What can be the cause of my urine smell? It clears up with antibiotics but within 24 hours of stopping antibiotics, the smell comes back. My pee is not dark color, its light yellow. pls advise.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012