Strong abdominal pain during intercourse, tests for vaginal secretions showed staphylococcus aureus, urine tests showed RBC, leukocytes. What does it indicate?

Hi! my name is Elona, 23 years old. few days ago i made a test of vaginal secretions and urine . the result of vaginal secretions is a bacter: STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS . as a result of urine test i have Leukocyte at level 35-40, RBC 4-5, and Ph 6.0. i have a regular relationship for about 2 years. i have a strong abdominal ache while having relation with my boyfriend. please can you help me? what does this means? haw can i solve this? thank you
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012