Stroke, unconscious, loss of speech, no bleeding in brain. On coumadin. History of high BP. Treatment?

My mother suffered a stroke on Thursday morning and fell. She is 82 with afib issues and high blood pressure . She is also on coumadin. She was found lying facedown on her bedroom floor, unconscious. She has not regained consciousness but she is moving and it looks like she is trying to wake up. She is also making growly noises like she is trying to speak but she is non-responsive. I am told that there is no bleeding in the brain. What questions should we ask the doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012