Stroke survivor, diabetic and on medication, lower back pain, knee pain, feels lethargic , depressed. Solution ?

My father is a previous stroke survivor and on all the stoke prevention meds inclcuding meds for diabetes . Recently he has lost the use of his legs they just give out and he falls. He did have some lower back pain and knee pain we attribute to arthritic changes and taking some anti inflams. In the meantime he keeps falling and he seems very lethargic low energy and depressed. His doctor did mention his B12 was low so I have been giving him 2000 mg B12 per day.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012