Stroke, occupational therapy and physiotherapy program . Reverted to old state due to gradual decrease. Treatment possible?

Hi there, This is Mohammed from Saudi Arabia, I m writing to you this letter with respect to my father s health condition. My father had a stroke almost 8 months ago, and accordingly he went through a one month of intensive occupational therapy and physiotherapy program. After all, he managed to restore around about 85 percent of his motion, and he becomes more independent. My father, however, did not keep on attending his weekly physiotherapy sessions, which gradually has taken him to where he was 8 months ago. At the moment he feels his right hand and leg quite a bit heavy. In other words he supports his right hand with the left one and drags his right leg . Having explained his condition, I am seeking your advise wheather or not you are able treat a patient as such.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013