Stringy yellowish crystals in urine. What are these. Do I have prostatitis?

Last night I urinated and a bunch of slightly yellow tinged see-through chunks of jellylike crystals(for lack of a better term for these things)came out and splat the toilet bowl. It sounded like paint hitting the bowl, so I looked and found the jellies... They ranged in size from about 2mm-13mm in width, and upto an inch long, and nearly as tall(while laying flat)as window glass. Held to the light, lines could be seen in each of these. The lines looked more opaque, whitish. I did not seal them when I saved them, and they dessicated, but the lines are now pronounced, and taller than the jelly thing due to jelly being dried. They are very crispy, firm, fairly see through. What in the world are these?! I may have congested prostate , or prostatis, my doc at the VA didn t want to discuss it because that s not what the visit was about.. So I never found out..
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013