Stringy things in stool, get exhausted on trying to eat, have severe allergies, got off gluten. Cause and remedy?

For the past couple of years or more, I have had stringy things, some long, some short, some white and some dark come out of my stools , usually at the beginning (whether I do an enema or not) when I go #2. I know this is not normal. I have had some blood tests and also an accupuncturist tell me I have a parasite. Could this be something related to it? First off, I have had constipation my whole life. Secondly, now I have severe allergies, hives and all. I am now gluten free. I think this is definitely all related. I am exhausted from trying to eat anything. I usually need Zyrtec D. This is not a fun life. I don t want to be on prescription meds for the rest of my life. I have seen my mom do this and it has destroyed her life. What do you think this is and what do you think would be the solution?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012