Strings in urine, frequent urination and burning while ejaculation. Need immediate remedy

YYYY@YYYY , Since 3 months I pee a lot and now have white stringy things in my urine . I drink alot of eater and pee nearly the same amount. They checked 1 month ago my urine, no special everything normal. 2 days ago I went to urologist and without fysical exam he told me prostitis or something he injected and gave medicine. Sometimes it is itching in my rsctum before and the penis is sensitive. Two todmes I had a burning ejaculation and this week had some green sticky piece of semen inside the sperm . Can you help me please, now two days after medicine nothing improved. Kind regards Tinus, Dutchman in thailand
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012