Stretching elbows causes cracking in shoulders, unable to move neck and spine. Anything to stop the pain ?

Hi... My shoulders really hurts, when i stretch my elbows, it cracks in a painful way, I would be typing normally but then my shoulder would get dislocated, I was fine at first but then my neck can barely move, and my upper spine feels like the muscles are crunshing together, I can barely type, my fingers can barely move, I m double jointed and have flat feet , my shoulders would hurt so much and I have to bend it in the most impossible ways to get it to stop aching just for a moment. I m 15 years old, and I once jumped off a roof when I was 9 and hurt my back but we never went to see a doctor, can you tell me, is there anything I can do to stop the pain?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012