Stretched nose out of proportion while doing facial exercises, looks wider, droopy. Will it be normal ?

I think i have stretched my nose out of proportion out of doing facial exercises for two weeks and pinching it.I have tried putting ice but ice only works for a short while.My nostrils look wider and more droopy.What can I do and will my nose return to normal? Im very depressed.I don t know why I tried to make my nose smaller,it was very okay the way it was!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

In all probabilities you should be fine in some time.

Stretching and pinching may have induced some inflammatory changes which can take some time to recover. Recovery will be affected if the area affected is repeatedly manipulated. So rest well and no exercise and you will be fine.

Do you notice skin changes/ redness and is it paining? - If yes, then you will need analgesic drugs.

Hope this answers your query.