Stretched ears, burn and itch when VitE oil is used. Psoriasis on elbows and scalp. Psoriasis in ear lobes ?

I have stretched ears. My ear lobes are stretched to 12mm (1/2 inches) and sometimes when I use vitamin e oil, my ear lobes burn and itch and become swollen. So I stopped using the oil and now I use babyoil. Tonight I oiled my ears And took out my acrylic plugs and put in my silicon tunnels. My ears began to itch once again and they are red and have a white ring on the inside of my hole. It s not bleeding or secreeting any liqiuid. I also have psoriasis on my elbows and my scalp . Could the psoriasis be in my ear lobes now? Or could I be allergic to my jewelry?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012