A. It is normal for skin to be darker in areas like vagina,rectum,nipples,underarms,inner thighs than from other parts of body due to reduced ventilation,increased moisture and sweating, constant friction and use of tight clothing which all makes these area darker in color., same holds true during pregnancy and as age progresses.
1. apart from this, dark color of private area could be due to:
. use of oral contraceptives?
. or regular shaving??
2. If this is a cause of concern or causing embarrassment, (gym, swimming) you should seek opinion of dermatologist
3. consult with your gynecologist for PAP test or anything she deems necessary. and do mention about your weight and any ultrasonography
report regarding PCOS. (if any)
4. use of any cream as local application will not be helpful as it will be acting only upon epidermis and not dermis.
5. If the same dark color occurs under your arm and neck, seek opinion of endocrinologist
6. you can make the skin lighter/fairer by use of apple cider vinegar and lemon juice,yogurt,aloe vera
, and use of Vit.E oil.
7. wear loose cotton clothes and undergarments which can absorb perspiration.
B.regarding your stretch marks
this is a physiological condition and self limiting, since during pregnancy there is stretching of skin, which after delivery looses its elasticity.
8.so you can use 'stretch nil' cream whose clinical efficacy is well proven,cocoa butter is also good choice
9. diet rich in vit.E.:(olive oil), carrots,tomatoes, soyabeans
10. avoid sour,pungent food, and saturated fats.
11. with tumescent liposuction
technique, which is done under local anesthesia
, and doesn't require General anesthesia any more you can opt for it,if after conservative line of management the results are not encouraging or for cosmetic reasons.