Stretch marks all over body. Should I go for laser treatment, scrub, Chinese method?

hello Dr....ignorant of whom dr u are...but i d deeply hope that u d answer my question for stretch marks especialy stubborn ones within all my a girl,20 years old, virgin .oh!!!what if I was 30!!! I LL be a bunch of Cracks.nywy I wana knw the critical effects of laser efficiency or inefficiency and if scrub is a better result cz there are too many websites calling for the chinese method . including appricot scrub and some creams ..etc :(plzzzz I rly wana get married but upset of this idea,entirely depressed:(
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013