Stressed with dry lips. Started using vaseline. But now there is swelling. Help?

Good afternoon i ve been having this dry lips for about 3 months and i tought it could b due,to me being under stress i catch myself licking my lips more than ever but u started using Vaseline and lip balm and it would work for a little so i got some chap lips stick and now my lips are good but for the past 3 days u wake up wuth,like swelling un,my lips it goes away but,i have this red irritatin,outline. I dont know if its due to something im eating or what. What do u suggest..
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012