Stressed, pressure sensation in neck. What could have happened?

Good morning..... My name is Natassia and I m a full time employee and student.....I have been under tremendous stress for the last year or so with school work and family ......I have a concern ...Last night I felt thi snumbing pressure on the left side of my neck all the way up to the top of my head......When I held my neck it felt like all the vains were popping out .......Could you advise if this is something I shoul dbe concerned about and what it coul dbe
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013