Stressed over work. Having lightheadedness, crushing in chest, tiredness. Matter of concern?

Hi I m Ian. Ihave, over the past few months, started a new very demanding job. Working 11 hrs a day with very little time for meal breaks etc. I am stressed and for the last 4-5 days have been a bit light headed, have had a strange sort of crushing feeling in my chest and feel tired all the time. I am 54 yrs old and am reasonably fit for my age and apart from cholesterol medication , take no other regular meds. should I be concerned
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013