Stressed, nausea, pins and needles in hands and legs, blurred vision. Panic attack?

I have been under an extreme amount of stress .....sometimes it feels like the air is not going into my lungs....I feel nausea hands, mostly my left gets pins and needles and my hands shake. Last night, while having dinner, all of a sudden, I felt vision went kindof weird, and I went in to lay down. I knew I wouldn t make it to the other room so I stopped and held onto he table to get my bearings. Next thing I new, I was waking up on the floor with my husband calling my name into my ear. I was terrified. I have taken my blood pressure a few times today and the readings are 130/84 pulse 108, 111/86 pulse 97, and just now 112/83 pulse 92. All day long I have this scared/nervous feeling. Is this a panic or anxiety attack. I am 48 years old, 5 ft 1 in, and 135 lbs. thank you for your prompt reply.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012