Stressed, incontinence, light period, frequent urination. Early signs of menopause?

I am turin ing 50 this year in April and although my cycle is regular and light I feel i may be experiencing some early signs of menopause . Memory is terrible and just lately I have stress incontinence which I have never experienced before in spite of having 5 live births and one miscarriage . Now I am constantly emptying my bladder to make sure I don t have a leak when I m out. I seem to have lost that holding control! Help! I hate it!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013