Stressed, high blood pressure, dizziness, taking xanax. Any natural remedy?

Yes please !! Have a lot of stress in my life now i.e. work, unemployment (spouse) and he has just had surgery for prostate cancer , but is okay now. I am dizzy all day and it gets worse when I am in work ( I work in a creche). I am also on blood pressure tabs to lower it and was fine until I started taking them. The only way my dizziness eases is if I take a xanax tablet but do not want that to become part of my daily routine. Thanks.Liz.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013