Stressed, high BP, shortness of breath, drowsiness, pain in muscles. Menopause?

I am 45 years of age. Going thru quite a lot stress for past few years. 10th Dec I felt slight chest pain n discomft n high bp with shortness of breath. Went to dr in the night itself. Got all the tests done including ECG N CT angio N various blood tests. Everything came perfect except that cholestrol is 276. Dr says it was an anxiety attack. Dr here prescribed few medicines. Rozavel f- daily 1, Betacap TR 40- DAILY 1, Olimesar20 daily 1. n one sleeping pill Tryptomer. After the medicines, I feel slight pain in my back / shoulder muscles n feel that heart is ponding in the night n generally feel drowsy. BP also comes 98 / 52 or 91/ 48 but pulse rate is around 70 / 75. After having glucose i feel better. What could be the reason? My menopause is also approaching. I think some medicine is not well suited.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013