Stressed, hemorrhoids, fissure, bleeding, discomfort. What is the condition called?

Hello, I m 47 Y/O Female, going under a lot of stress due to work and raising 2 girls by myself; around 2 months ago I noticed that I was bleeding from the rectum , it didn t caused any pain or discomfort, simply I noticed when I clean myself and the bowl of the toilet was totally red with bright red blood, I went to the Doctor s office she performed an exam to check for Hemorrids or any fissure around the anus area, apparently there was nothing of the sort, the bleeding stop and I went by thinking it was an isolated case, however, ever since last week I have been under a lot of stress and I noticed that my bleeding it s back and now it s very heavy amounts of bright blood every time I use the toilet. what can this be? could you please tell me if the stress may have anything to do with this condition?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013