Stressed, cold, taken adderalls, vyvanse, nyquil gel caps, dayquil+ vitamin C, drink bear, feels shaky

I was extremely out of it/stressed out while working on the biggest assignment of this semester. I also have a cold so with out realizing it, In a period of about 8 hours I took 4 30 mg time release adderalls, 2 40 mg Vyvance, 2 Nyquil gel caps, and 6 Dayquil+ vitamin C pills . Since I was super stressed out I also drank around 5 beers as well. I didn t end up falling asleep but that is the only side effect that I have experienced. I tried throwing up earlier but nothing would come up. I feel fine other than the fact that I am a little shakey. Just curious is I should be extremely concerned or not. Thanks! REB
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012