Stressed, blood clots during urination, irregular menstrual cycle. On birth control pills. Fear breast cancer?

Hello. I would like to ask a question about my menstrual cycle, but I am not sure where to begin. I will do my best to explain everything thoroughly. Two years ago, I had been taking, birth control pills. When my years supply was up, I stopped taking them, due to my medical stopping since I turned 21. After being off My pills, I noticed I had lighter periods, which is normal for me, before I even took them. Well, this past year, I have been going through a tremendous amount of stress due to my mother passing away with breast cancer eight months ago, school, jobs, dealing with family stresses, and moving, etc. well, for the past six months, in the mix of all my stress, I had been having periods that would either skip a month to two at a time, or be really light flow, only lasting one day. My last cycle I had, was the end of September. It lasted two weeks, heavy, stopped for a day, started, stopped, etc. it's almost been a month now, but it slowed down, and I only bleed really smallamounnts every few days. But sometimes when I urinate, I see blood clots either on the tissue, or in toilet. It's some what dark, and the tissue is light pink. Like when you have your first day on your cycle. For the past eight six months, I've also been breaking out on my face with acne, which I have never had, even when I was a teenager. My question is, is all this related to stress? A hormonal imbalance, perhaps? I know it's hard to determine without a physical examination, but I cannot afford to go see a doctor, at the time being.Please respond back, with the best of your knowledge. I hope I explained everything well. Thank you so much!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013