Stressed and depressed due to addiction to masturbation, have gastric ulcer with back pain. Is getting off masturbation safe?

I am 21 now, I have been masturbating for over 5 years. At first I m having a feeling of stopping masturbation will cause severe problem. This made me to do for over 5 years continuously. Now I am stressed and depressed due to this habit. Now I m having gastric ulcer and back pain for recent days. Is this symptoms due to over masturbation . I want to get rid off masturbation in safe way. If I stopped, is the production of semen is decreased or it will be in regular. kindly help me regarding this trouble.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012