Stress while using branch cutter, wrist pain, vein beneath palm on both wrist bulging

I was working outside about 2 hours ago. I was cutting branches with a branch cutter. I was putting quiet a bit of stress on my wrists....after a while my wrists began to hurt as if they were both bruised really bad. I didn t hit my wrists, but the vein right beneath my palms in both wrists are buldging really bad like they are going to burst. Can you tell me what is wrong
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear sir,
It can be due to stress related . in my opinion you need to rest for some time and then take advise from your doctor if the pain is not relieved.

Dr. Shruti