Stress, vibrations in anus, extreme gas problems, pain in rectum, foul smell. Treatment?

I am 22 years old. I’ve been through a serious amount of stress for the past 6 years and I noticed something very unusual happening to my body. I’m not proud to mention that in the past I had a drug issue but now I’m clean. Anyways, I’ve been feeling vibrations (fast) in my anus . I’ve been having extreme gas problems and also sharp pains in the rectum when I’m sitting for a long period of time. I noticed people around me rubbing their nose a lot. I also it becomes a real big issue when I’m in any kind of stress mild or harsh conditions. please help. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012