Stress test postpartum causing anxiety, unable to do the test. What should I do ?

I am a 39 yr old female. I had a baby in october 2011. 6 weeks postpartum i went to a clinic to get a family doctor and in order to get one i had to do some tests. One of them was a stress test. The test lasted only 3 minutes and after that the cardiologist said that it was not normal but not abnormal either and he prescribed the nuclear test. As i was exclusively feeding my baby he said don t do the test your heart is fine. But my family doctor said that you should do some test to rule out. So i went for a second opinion, the stress test was done again, but as i was very tired by being up all night with a baby and anxious about the test, the test was inconclusive. The doctor said come back in 6 months to redo the test but i was so anxious that he prescribe the nuclear test. I didnt do the nuclear but instead did an echo which came out normal. But since then i have developed anxiety . I was being treated by a psychologist about this issue. But i am always scared that what if my heart is diseased. What should i do. Many doctors including my cardio has said that it is a false positive but i dont know what to do. Any twinge on the left side and i get into a full blown panic attack.  
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012