Stress, pulled muscle in chest. ECG shows sinus rhythm, short PR and septal infarct. Treatment?

49 year old female lot of stress. Went to doctor because thought I had pulled muscle in chest due to lot of yard work. Doctor done ECG and came back sinus rhythm with short PR and septal infarct no age determined. Did oxygen test today and it came in as normal. So should I be alarmed? Also why did they not send me right away to do echo. I am doing stress test next week. I feel that he should of sent me to cardiologist to do echo.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012